Where Creativity Is American Made...
BK-Crochet Hat Patterns
This book provides easy to follow instructions and step-to-step approach and is beginner friendly.
Crocheting a hat from scratch can be the perfect idea whether you feel like saving money on your fashion accessories or making a unique gift for a friend. Making a whole hat can sound daunting if you're new to crocheting, but it's simpler and easier than it seems.
This book is useful for all crocheters, including those with no past knowledge or experience as well as those with more specialized skills. If you have never used of a crochet hook before but want to practice, this book will guide you step-by-step through all of the simple stitches so you can create wonderful hats, caps, beanies and head-coverings for kids and adults.
The book includes the following:
- Basic introductions to crochet.
- Step-by-step guide on crochet patterns.
- Beginner crochet patterns.
- Crochet for right-handers and left-handers.
- Techniques for crochet.
- Necessary tools and equipment needed.
- Hats, caps, and beanies crochet patterns.
- And more!