Kits made up in fabulous fibers.
Kits made of fabulous fibers. The Scrumptious Mad Hatter sport weight yarn is soft, bouncy and round, with excellent stitch definition: a profoundly versatile yarn from accessories to garments and the popular Messenger Shawl, to knit two striping slouchy hats, or a hat and matching pair of mitts. The easy-to-follow patterns are all included in the label.
OPPOSITES ATTRACT Kit Includes:
1 skein Unicorn yarn: 310 yards/3.5 oz; 63% silk, 23% kid mohair, 11% nylon, 3% lurex.
1 skein Mad Hatter yarn: 344 yards/4 oz; 100% superwash merino
Pattern: Lines and Lattice Lace Shawl: an asymmetrical shawl of simple lace and garter stitch in two contrasting yarns for a dramatic effect. Finished size: 74" x 15"
MESSENGER Kit Includes:
Mad Hatter yarn in two colorways: 516 yards/6 oz; 100% superwash merino
1. Hat: slouchy or fitted, picot or turned edge, striped. Small, medium or large.
2. Mitts: striped, fingerless.
3. Shawl: asymmetrical stripes and mesh, two sizes.
Recommended needle sizes:
1. Hat – US size 3 dpns and circulars (16″)
2. Mitts – US size 3 and 1 dpns
3. Shawl – US size 8 circulars (30″)