Lang Yarns started in 1860, when Theodor Lang acquired the water mill in Reiden. On the farm there he built a mechanical cotton-spinning mill: the first factory in the area of Wiggertal, with the water of the river Wigger driving the machinery. Pure mako cotton yarns were spun to the finest counts of Ne 30 (25,200 yards per pound). Even at that time yarn was exported to Germany and France.
Today, Lang Yarns is one of the leading brands in the worldwide market for hand-knitting yarns. They co-operate with additional industrial partners in Europe. At the beginning of the new millennium the leadership of the company was taken on by Jakob Lang of the 6th generation.Their passion for yarns and fashion, bound with their long textile tradition motivates Lang Yarns to develop new hand-knitting yarns.
|Showing 1 - 11 of 11 results|