Please note as these class changes come in, we will be addressing make-up sessions / refunds/ cancellations etc once things get back to 'normal'.
NEWLY IN: We have just postponed the Cocoknits Sweater workshop that was scheduled Sunday, March 29th.
We will be closing on Sundays starting this week 3/22/1/20.
Carol needs to postpone the 3D Needle Felting Gnome Bunny workshop Thursday March 19th - and no I am not about to try to replace her as instructor!! She is so awesome. Her husband is in the higher risk group and needs to stay home, so she is going to stay close to not bring anything home to him!
We will keep you posted as time goes on.
Sunday 5PM: With the start of allergy season, Mary is going to be postponing all her Crochet classes until further notice.