Where Creativity Is American Made...
Craftworks is an artisan gift cooperative & full-service yarn shop located in Northboro, MA.
Craftworks was founded as an artisan cooperative 1979, and today it features the work of over 75 crafters. It is a juried shop ensuring high quality and workmanship. Prices are reasonable because customers are purchasing directly from the crafter with no middle man markup.
In 2011 we opened a Yarn Shop in addition to featuring yarns from commercial manufacturers, we carry a number of handspun, dyed yarns from local 'yarnies'. We have a full calendar of fiber art classes for all skill levels, from novice to advanced.
Be sure to check us out for a truly unique shopping experience!
Hours of Operation
Craftworks is located at 243 West Main St in Northborough, Massachusetts,
in the Northboro Shopping Center. (Note this is NOT the Wegman’s Plaza).
Class Cancellation and Refund Policy
We understand that unforeseen things happen and we try to be fair to both you, the customer, and to our instructors when a cancellation occurs.
If you are going to be late to a class:
- We ask that you call ahead to inform the instructor.
- Instructors will wait for 15 minutes after the class start time for any latecomers, but will leave after that time if there are no other students in the class.
Call and inform us of your change of plans. We will try to work out a make-up with the instructor.
If you are going to miss a single class during a session:
If you are a no-show for an individual class, then that will count as a class and no refunds/ make-ups will be issued.
If you need to cancel your anticipated attendance in a workshop:
Please inform us as soon as your plans change.
If you cancel:
- 48hrs or more in advance, we will give you full credit for the class to take any other class, or to spend in the shop.
- within 24 - 48hrs, we will offer you 25% of the class fee towards any other classes we offer, or to spend in the shop.
- within 24hr of the scheduled workshop, you will forfeit the class fee.
Shipping and Return Policies
We ship by USPS Priority Mail to US Continental States.
Shipping on returns will be at the expense of the buyer. NOTE: Refunds will be made on the product only not the shipping charges, unless the item was sent in our error.
The returned goods must include a copy of the original receipt, your e-mail address, shipping address, and phone number.
Craftworks, 243 West Main St., Northborough, MA. 01532
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on these pages. We cannot guarantee that• your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typos, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information, or cancel orders if any information on the site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Information that is gathered from visitors:
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used: The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
E-mail may be sent to inform you of Craftworks news of our services or offers.
Visitor Options: If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
General Promotional Contest Rules
1. Prizes must be claimed by the winners, and are not transferable.
2. Craftworks makes no warranties regarding the safety, condition, or quality of any prizes awarded, and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a winner through the use of any awarded prize.
3. Winners must claim prizes within 30 days of notification that they have won. Prizes not so claimed will become the property Craftworks.
4. Contests and promotions are subject to all federal, state and local laws.
5. The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to contests or promotions sponsored by Craftworks is reserved exclusively by Craftworks. Its decisions shall be final.
6. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Craftworks and will not be returned.
7. Craftworks reserves the right to discontinue the contest or alter the rules at any time.
8. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to hold Craftworks, their affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, advertisers, advertising and promotion agencies their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of the prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claiming to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the judges.
9. By entering, the winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address, voice and likeness in any advertising or promotion without compensation.
Craftworks, 243 W. Main St., Northborough, MA 01532, (508) 393-9435.