To start, we will not remain open any evenings except for classes.
Craftworks is located at 243 West Main St in Northborough, Massachusetts, in the Northboro Shopping Center. (Note this is NOT the Wegman’s Plaza).
We will all be wearing masks or shields, and you will be required to wear one as well. We will be able to provide you with a disposable mask if you don't have one, ($1 donation). Cloth ones will be available for sale from our quilters/ seamstresses. If you have an underlying health issue that makes wearing a mask difficult or impossible, we encourage you to shop online or arrange curbside pick-up.
For your safety and comfort, we will be social distancing as much as possible when helping you choose yarn, reviewing your patterns and helping to fix issues with your work. At this time, we are not planning on having one-way directions in the shop, but will limit the number of customers in the shop at one time. Our Zoom social meetings will continue as requested, as will some of our virtual classes/ workshops.
We will be sanitizing high traffic surfaces prior to opening, during business hours, and again after closing. Bottles of hand sanitizers will be located around the shop, you will be asked to sanitize your hands as you enter the store, we will be happy to pump for you should you wish as these are not touchless.
We will accept returns, per our normal policy (they will be quarantined prior to being put back out for sale), we will wind your yarn as needed/ requested, you will be asked to sit outside, or come back later to pick the skeins up.
If you are going to be late to a class:
Call and inform us of your change of plans. We will try to work out a make-up with the instructor.
If you are going to miss a single class during a session:
If you need to cancel your anticipated attendance in a workshop:
Please inform us as soon as your plans change.
If you cancel:
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on these pages. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typos, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information, or cancel orders if any information on the site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Information that is gathered from visitors:
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used: The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
E-mail may be sent to inform you of Craftworks news of our services or offers.
Visitor Options: If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
1. Prizes must be claimed by the winners, and are not transferable.
2. Craftworks makes no warranties regarding the safety, condition, or quality of any prizes awarded, and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a winner through the use of any awarded prize.
3. Winners must claim prizes within 30 days of notification that they have won. Prizes not so claimed will become the property Craftworks.
4. Contests and promotions are subject to all federal, state and local laws.
5. The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to contests or promotions sponsored by Craftworks is reserved exclusively by Craftworks. Its decisions shall be final.
6. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Craftworks and will not be returned.
7. Craftworks reserves the right to discontinue the contest or alter the rules at any time.
8. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to hold Craftworks, their affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, advertisers, advertising and promotion agencies their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of the prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claiming to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the judges.
9. By entering, the winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address, voice and likeness in any advertising or promotion without compensation.
Craftworks, 243 W. Main St., Northborough, MA 01532, (508) 393-9435.
Craftworks Project Bag Show-Off Rules (Aug. 17–Aug. 23)