243 West Main St.
Northborough, MA 01532
Phone: (508) 393-9435
Terms and Conditions
All crafters are required to sign an agreement form. Please review prior to bringing in inventory.
Information that is gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
E-mail may be sent to inform you of Craftworks news of our services or offers.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
Cancellation & Refund Policy: We all understand that unforeseen things happen and we try to be fair to both you, the customer and to our instructors when a cancellation occurs.
If you need to cancel your anticipated attendance in a class/workshop, we ask that you do so as soon as your plans change:
- If your cancellation is 48hr or more, we will give you full credit for the class to take any other class, or to spend in the shop.
- If your cancellation occurs with less than 48hr, we will offer you 50% of the class fee towards any other classes we offer, or to spend in the shop.
If your plans change and you are going to miss a single class during a session:
- We ask that you call Craftworks or contact the instructor directly to inform us of your change of plans. We will try to work out a make-up with the instructor.
- If you are a no-show for an individual class, then that will count as a class and no refunds will be issued.
If you are going to be late to a class/workshop:
- we ask that you call ahead to inform the instructor.
- Instructors will wait for 15 minutes after the class start time for any latecomers, but will leave after that time if there are no other students in the class.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.